chrisduke
2016-02-24T23:08:46Z
Hi,

We're having regular issues with channels which are working fine then hang and then when you exit the channel and try to watch it again it stays on the loading symbol. Sometimes channels don't even play and just stay on the loading symbol (it doesn't even say cannot load video). I'm fairly certain it's not the broadband. We have 240Mb cable broadband from Virgin media and don't have any problems on other devices (the issues happen when no other devices are on the network). FYI we're running iBox on a Minix Neo 8H via Ethernet connection.

Is there any way I can get at the iBox debug logs so I can see what's happening. I'd like to get this fixed as it's beginning to annoy the whole family, especially as CBBC has also disappeared! I'll help in any way I can as I think iBox could be a great service.

All the best

Chris
IBOX-star19
2016-02-25T10:49:31Z
Hi Chris,

Can you let us know what channels are affected?. Also we sent you a PM there if you could reply to it please.

Regards,

iBox
chrisduke
2016-02-26T18:26:22Z
Hi,

https://www.filmon.com  it works with no issue.

If you could let me know where the app logs are located (if there are any) or how I can enabled them then I can take a look and see if there's anything significant.

All the best

Chris
IBOX-star19
2016-03-03T10:31:09Z
Hi Chris,

There are no actual logs you can access, there are only server logs accessible by us. Can you email us at service@ibox.ie with the times you last had a problem and the nature of the problem.

Regards,

iBox
toddunctious
2016-05-14T02:37:55Z
I'm getting really annoyed with iBox. I love the principle of this service, when it works it's great. But it is so annoying to watch for example 90 minutes of a movie on Film 4 and then for the feed to get stuck and you never see the last 30 minutes. Or I try to watch the latest Gogglebox on C4 and it just won't start. I am watching on Apple TV with a 20 Megabit + connection. Please fix this, if it works it is well worth the money, when it doesn't work it is a ripoff.
Counthook
2016-05-15T16:53:44Z
Hi Folks,
I've been having an issue with Channel 4 and channel 4 +1 not starting on either apple tv app or iOS on iPhone.

Can you please check this out as I missed the formula 1 today on account of the issue?
IBOX-star19
2016-05-19T13:01:39Z
Unfortunately we had a hardware issue last weekend resulting in a loss of Channel 4. This was resolved on Monday, apologies for loss of service.