emarripudi
2012-12-31T16:14:26Z
Hi there,
My Safari 5.1.7 browser (on MacBook Pro with OSX 10.6.8) freezes when I'm watching any channel for more than 20 mins (approx). I have to terminate the browser ibox tab, open a new tab & start all over only to encounter the same problem again after 20 mins. I installed AdBlock in Safari but that didn't help. Could you please let me know if there is a solution or workaround for this problem.
Thank you
IBOX-rover
2013-01-02T14:13:29Z
Hi,

Sorry to hear you are having this problem. We will try to resolve it as soon as possible. It would help our investigation if you could give details of the exact time the problem occurred, and the channel you were watching.

Also can you check if you have all OSX updates installed?

Thanks.

Rover
IBOX-rover
2013-01-03T16:34:15Z
Hi Emarripudi,

We have reproduced this issue on OSX 10.6.8 (Snow Leopard). However it does not occur on OSX 10.7.5 (Lion). Also it does not occur on several other client devices we have tested (iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Google TV, Android etc).

It looks like there might be a bug in OSX 10.6.8 that's causing this problem. Unfortunately this is something we have no control over. Is it possible for you to upgrade to OSX 10.7.5 (or later) ?

Rover