If you sign-up for iBox using PayPal payments, its important that you fully complete the PayPal subscription procedure. Otherwise your iBox account will not become active (which means you won't be able to watch TV).
There's several steps in the PayPal procedure:
- Enter your details in the sign-up form on the iBox website.
- On the next page that appears click the yellow Subscribe button, which will transfer you to the PayPal website.
- Login to the PayPal website with your usual PayPal details.
- After you login to PayPal you will see a page that describes the terms of the iBox subscription.
- At the bottom of this page there's an Accept button. You must click this, to complete the signup procedure.
Some people have forgotten to click the Accept button, and as a result their iBox account has not been activated.
Because your first month is free, clicking this button will not
immediately make a payment (unless you are also buying a set-top-box from us). It just means you agree to commence regular payments after your free month is complete. If you decide not to proceed with our service during your free month, you can login to your PayPal account and cancel the subscription. As long as you do this before the free month is up, no payments will be taken from you (if you didn't buy a set-top-box).
Please reply to this message if you have any questions.